In light of today’s weather forecast (quite cold windchill) and bad road conditions, we will be canceling PE+PLUS in Aurora for this afternoon.
As always we welcome families to make up classes at another site. Please do let us know if you plan to come so we know the numbers ahead of time.
If we were to have a second snow cancellation we always do attempt to reschedule. Feel free to call if you have any questions.